How to upload your video?
Once your abstract has been submitted, follow the procedure given below to submit your video.
- Your video file name should be prefixed with the submission number and title of the submission
- Ensure that the file is in either MPEG4 or AVI format
- Once your video is ready to upload, choose either one of the following web services to upload and send the video
If you choose www.dropbox.com
- Create an account (if you don’t have one already) by visiting dropbox.com. It’s simple and takes less than 2 mins.
- Once the account is created and you have logged in, select the “upload files” link available on the right side of the screen to upload your video.
- Once the video is uploaded, you will see an option to “share” when you hover your mouse over the video. Click to share to email@example.com
If you want to use WeTransfer.com
- Visit www.wetransfer.com
- On the left panel, click on the “plus” sign to add the video.
- In the “Email to” field, add firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the “Your email” field, add your email id
- In the “Message” field, mention your Video submission number and the title of the video.
- Once the above steps are followed, click on the transfer button to intiate the transfer.
You will receive an acknowledgement once the video is downloaded by the Scientific Committee. This typically happens in 2 working days from the date of upload of your video. If you do not receive an acknowledgement in 2 working days, please write to email@example.com