Greetings from TNOA
We hereby inform that President TNOA had constituted the Election Commission consisting of Chairman, Dr. S.S. Sukumar and Members Dr. N. Madhivanan, Dr. R. Pandurangan. On the advice of the Election Commission we hereby announce, TNOA Elections 2018, for the following posts.
|Vice President||One Year||2018-19|
|Hony. General Secretary||Three Years||2018-21||Joint Secretary||Three Years||2018-21|
|Hony. Treasurer||Three Years||2018-21||Joint Treasurer||Three Years||2018-21|
|Chairman ARC||Three Years||2018-21||MC Members
The Eligibility Criteria for the above Posts are :
- Must have been a member of good standing for a minimum period of 10 years.
- Must have held an organizational position either as an Office bearer or a member Of Managing committee for a minimum period Of one term and attended at least two such meetings.
- Should have actively participated in the scientific / organization activities Of the Association.
Honorary General Secretary and Honorary Treasurer
- Must have been a member of good standing Of the Association for 5 years.
- Must have been a member Of the Managing Committee for at least one term and attended at least two meetings Of the Managing Committee.
- Should have actively participated in the scientific / organizational activities Of the Association
Rest of the Office Bearers and members of the Managing Committee
- Must have been a member of good standing of the Association for 3 years.
- Attended at least two annual conference of the Association.
- The nomination forms can be downloaded from the website www.tnoa.info
- Completed nominations along with Bio data should reach the Hony General Secretary before 5 pm on 31-05-2018
- Withdrawal of valid nominations from 01-06-2018 till 07-06-2018. 5 p.m.
- Election date 10-08-2018 at Pondicherry conference venue (1st day of 66th TNOA Annual Conference PUDHUVUE ’18 – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Completed nomination with bio data to be sent to Hony General Secretary Hiran Eye Retina Centre, # 8/2, Raja Gardens, Paper Mills Road (Near Venkateswara Mahal), Peravallur, Chennai – 600 082.
Prof Dr.K.Rajasekar MS FMMC
Hony.General Secretary, TNOA